We believe in equipping our members to succeed in sport and in life, which is why our amenities extend well beyond the court. Depending on your regimen, we can oblige patrons with a nutritious post-workout smoothie or just an ice-cold beer. But beyond food and drink, the Little Rock Racquet Club offers everything you’d expect and many things you wouldn’t including massage, child care and plenty more.
Need food to fuel superior athletic achievement? Or if you just want to grab a sandwich and a drink and watch others exert themselves from one of the most unique vantage points in the city, the Overlook Grill is the perfect venue. Overlooking our clay tennis courts and managed by local chefs extraordinaire, Michael Selig and Paul Novicky, the full-service restaurant offers a delicious selection of menu items to enjoy with fellow club members and guests. Additionally:
- The Grill is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between.
- Prices are approximately 25% lower than similar offerings around town because the Club picks up the rent, light bill and insurance and, rather than pocketing the extra, we pass on the savings.
- WE DON’T ACCEPT CASH OR TIPS!
- You can book an event! Call us about hosting a wine tasting (or just come enjoy the premium selections we have on hand all of the time), tennis party, holiday event, card or game marathon, birthday celebration, book club meeting, watch party or anything else that sounds fun. We’ll take care of it for you!
- We have “On the Spot” delivery to areas in the Club. If you want your food ready and waiting after your favorite Club activity, order on our new Club Grub app ahead of time and we’ll bring it to the “spot” closest to you when you want it.
OVERLOOK GRILL HOURS
Monday – Thursday: 11:00 am – 9:30 pm
Friday: 11:00 am – 8:30 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Our trained and caring staff will do everything possible to make your child feel comfortable and happy while you work out, play tennis, have lunch or partake in the myriad activities, programs and services available at the Club.
We want every part of your athletic club experience to exceed expectations and this aspect of our facilities is no exception. The LRRC locker room is designed for functionality, comfort and performance – helping you prepare for, or wind down after, your experience at the club. Both the women’s and men’s areas are equipped with a whirlpool, sauna, steam room, shower and towel service for relaxing before and after your workouts. All of this and of course, plenty of complimentary, full-size lockers to accommodate your gear.
Massage helps to improve circulation and flexibility, relieve tension headaches and muscle pain, reduce stress and anxiety and stimulate weak muscles. Amanda, licensed massage therapist, is ready to work with you. She specializes in swedish, sports and deep tissue massages. Schedule with her directly or give us a call at 225-5711 and we will put you on the books.
Amanda Smith (479) 841-9834.
Available days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
30 minutes – $45
60 minutes – $75
90 minutes – $100